Friday, April 4, 2014

Flowered zipper pouch

I have another zippered pouch to show you all.  This one is my favorite one so far.
I used Pellon fusible fleece interfacing which gave it a more quilted feeling.  The zipper turned out great and I made a little tail on the end.  I didn't really use a long enough zipper, which would have made it easier to sew. Oh, well.  I'm still learning.
  Here's the inside...
  And here's a close up...
I love the lace embellishment. I've got tons of ideas for different pouches so I won't post all of them.  Just the ones that turned out the best.

This weekend I plan to finish up the "mail bag" to show you and I will post pictures from the Evergreen Guild Quilt show I went to last weekend.  It was amazing.  Hope to see you back here for that!

Julie  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment