Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pinterest review...Cottage cheese eggs

I've decided to share with you, not only my current craft projects, but also my comments on things I've tried off pinterest.  Here is one now...

So I was intrigued by this pin Egg and Cottage Cheese Scramble
I tried it.  Now, my pic does not look anything like the pin's pic but I didn't exactly follow the directions.  I mean, how hard can it be, right? 
 
Soooo... not appealing, is it?  Didn't taste too bad.  Has the consistency of bread pudding.  In case you have issues with textures.  I had a bagel with cream cheese with this so I must have had a good protein boost for the day. 
 
Here's the big question:  Would I make it again?  I hesitate to say for sure, but probably.  Maybe it would look better if I had followed the recipe or microwaved it. 
 
If you decide to try it, please comment below and let me know what you think!
 
 
Julie  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment